Micro-Cap 11 is an integrated schematic editor and mixed analog/digital simulator that provides an interactive sketch and simulate environment for electronics engineers. Since its original release in 1982, Micro-Cap has been steadily expanded and improved. Micro-Cap 11, the eleventh generation, blends a modern, intuitive interface with robust numerical algorithms to produce unparalleled levels of simulation power and ease of use. Nothing else comes close.
- Faster: Optimized code for faster simulation
- More powerful: Wide range of features add to the software’s capability
- Easy to use: Easy to learn user-friendly interface with software support
- Highly affordable
Microcap 220.127.116.11 Now Available
Download the Free Evaluation Version: http://www.spectrum-soft.com/demoform.shtm
Take features tour: http://www.spectrum-soft.com/demo/schemati.shtm
- Integrated schematic editor and simulator.
- Dynamic analysis updates waveforms and curves as you edit
- Native digital simulator
- Worst Case analysis to find the statistical and extreme limits of performance
- Periodic Steady State analysis
- Integral circuit optimizer with multiple optimization methods.
- Integrated active and passive filter design function
- Device library with over 32,000 parts.
- Analog and digital behavioral modeling
- Schematic waveform probing.
- On-schematic voltage/state, current, power, and condition display
- During the run plotting
- Smith charts / Polar plots.
- Multidimensional parameter stepping.
- Monte Carlo analysis.
- 3D plotting.
- Performance functions and plots
- Measure functions to measure circuit behavior
- Optimizing parts modeler
- Gummel-Poon, Mextram and Modella bipolar models
- Berkeley BSIM 1, BSIM 2, BSIM3, and BSIM4 MOSFET models
- The latest Philips device models, including MOS 11, 20, 31, 40, and PSP 102
- Hefner IGBT model
- IBIS model translator
- Animated LEDs, switches, bars, meters, relays, stoplights, and DC motors
- Sample and hold, timer, and Z transform devices
- Lossy transmission lines
- Jiles-Atherton nonlinear magnetics model
- PCB interface to popular packages
- LAN version for collaborative projects
- Transient analysis – for investigating time domain circuit behavior
- AC analysis – for investigating small signal behavior
- DC analysis – for plotting static DC variables
- Transfer Function analysis – for calculating the DC transfer function
- Stability analysis – to find the stability limits for linear circuits
- Harmonic distortion analysis
- Intermodulation distortion analysis
- Extensive mathematical operators and variables.